Thursday, February 28, 2013

Glen Josselsohn Contemporary Art

Glen Josselsohn and I am a leading South African Contemporary Artist! My art has been recognised locally and Internationally. My work is utilised nationally and abroad by Interior Designers and Decorators specifically for corporate and residential projects. All of the work is unique to each space, taking into account feedback from the designer and client involved. I have been commissioned by numerous Decorates and have painted for very exclusive Hotels, (The Marion and the Radisson) I have been featured on numerous TV lifestyle programmes including Top Billing Magazine Program and have had many editorials written in Magazines such as Habitat,Garden and Home, House and leisure, Home and Tuis to mention a few! Locally, I have been selling my work, through high end Interior Decorators and Art Galleries.

http://www.onlywire.com/r/119304338

No comments:

Post a Comment