Thursday, February 28, 2013

Glen Josselsohn Contemporary Exhibitions

”Distinctively contemporary in his work, artist Glen Josselsohn’s signature art style offers the perfect solution to complement a modern and chic room design.There’s nothing quite like art to give a room a character of its own. ”The way I paint is unique! My Art is a buzz with energy and movement. The last person who had a similar style was Jackson Pollock. I’ve been using a drip technique, it’s interesting, and it’s contemporary. I have been commissioned by many numerous Decorators and have painted for very exclusive Hotels, (The Marion and the Radisson) I have been featured on TV where I ran a workshop on Top Billing Magazine Program, I have had editorials written in Magazines such as Habitat,Garden and Home, House and leisure, Home and Tuis to mention a few! Glen lives in Johannesburg, South Africa

http://www.glenjosselsohn.com/limited-addition-prints/

No comments:

Post a Comment